About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
My real name is Ryan, but you guys can call me Catfish. Most of you know me from my YouTube Account! CatfishBaller55. I'm in High School, I play soccer, basketball, make movies, and play 40k.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Miniwargaming Shipment!

Thanks right! The name says it all. I got a big load of 40k goodies in from MWG during there latest sale.

This is what it includes:

Master's Brush Cleaner

50 Magnets

Candy

14 day Free Membership Pass

Necron yellow tube

Necron Warriors?!?!?!

I will have more on those necrons later.

Catfish

35 comments:

  1. 以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 天下沒有走不通的路,沒有克服不了的困難,沒有打不敗的敵人。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello~welcome my world~<. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我們不是因為快樂而歌唱,而是唱歌使我們快樂........................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 好文章就值得回響,如果可以常常看到您的更新,應該是件很幸福的事情~~...............................................................

    ReplyDelete